I am passionate about inspiring positive change, based on my own learnings and experience; both personal and professional. I seek to create a meaningful difference for society, utilising my key skills, strengths and areas of interest.
If I could travel the world as a digital nomad, exploring by bike, enjoying great coffee, soaking up the café culture, writing blogs/creating narratives, and making local connections wherever I go – this is what I would do.
In the interim however – let’s call it the real world!! – I am very thankful to be able to work in an industry for which I’m passionate, and to share this journey with inspiring clients, individuals and communities.
- Integrity: authenticity, honesty, trust.
- Commitment: timeliness, quality, accountability.
- Respect: teamwork, communication, collaboration, working relationships.
- Global Operations Manager, CycleLifeHQ Dec 2017 – Oct 2019
- Coordinator, Active Travel Office, ACT Government Apr 2016 – Nov 2017
- Founding Director, ednr real foods Sept 2015 – Nov 2016
- Manager and Policy Officer, ACT Heritage Aug 2009-Apr 2016
- Accredited as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach – 2014
- Policy Officer, Heritage Tasmania Nov 2007 – July 2009
- Cultural Heritage Consultant, GHD Pty Ltd July 2006-July 2007
- Policy and Research Officer, Heritage Tasmania Mar 2004 – June 2006
- Cultural Heritage Consultant, People and Place Feb 2002-June 2006