Skip to content
Many destinations can easily capitalise on what they’ve already got to attract more bicycle tourists, without having to spend a lot of money or provide significant new infrastructure.
Here are our key recommendations:
- Start small.
- Work with what you’ve already got
- Find and tell your unique story/narrative
- Develop a compelling and strategic marketing campaign
- Curate itinerary packages
- Engage with local businesses
Make it easy for cyclists:
- to find you
- to find and access trails
- to navigate once on the trail
- to connect experiences